ADAM JUBINSKY BUILDING
The Adam Jubinsky Building , adjacent to the J.B. Park Farm Museum, located at the Wayne County Fairgrounds , was dedicated on September 22 , 2019. This building houses blacksmithing tools and a restored milk and hay truck. The Adam Jubinsky Building was made possible by Mr . John Jubinsky , son of Adam , who donated monies for the construction of the building and historical conten
1932 INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER FARM TRUCK
The 1932 International Harvester Inc. truck was originally owned by Charles Robinson, South Canaan, Pennsylvania. It was used to haul various items to the coal mines in Carbondale, Pa. On his return trip, Mr. Robinson would haul a full load of coal to be delivered to area farmers.
As mines closed, Charles Robinson traded the 1932 truck for a tractor which he purchased in Lake Ariel, Pa at the Max Spark’s International Dealership. In 1928-1930, the truck was purchased by Adam Jubinsky. This truck was then utilized as a farm truck on the Jubinsky farm.
When Adam Jubinsky stopped farming, the truck was sold to his nephew Metro Lazorack of South Canaan, Pennsylvania. Metro Lazorack spent many hours reconditioning the 1932 truck.
John Jubinsky, son of Adam Jubinsky , purchased the truck in 2018. In August 2019, John Jubinsky donated the IH truck to the Adam Jubinsky Farm Museum as part of the Wayne County Historical Society’s display.
During the annual Wayne County Fair the building is open from noon to 8 p.m. and by appointment.
Summer and Fall
Wayne County Fair Grounds on Rt. 191, one mile north of Honesdale